Looking for a career with the potential to transform healthcare?
Healthchat offers the opportunity to join a highly motivated team of technology, medical, and business professionals. The environment is collaborative. The challenges are stimulating. And the rewards are real – for you, and for the providers and patients you serve.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Category: Sales and Marketing
Job code: HS-E23
- Miami/Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach, Florida
Healthchat provides Patients, Doctors and Medical staff a fast, personal and easy-to-use platform to communicate in the easiest possible way, second only to face-to-face conversation. Our cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant communications platform makes it possible for medical professionals to collaborate seamlessly and securely with each other, resulting in better outcomes for patients through efficient diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
The Business Development Executive for Healthchat is a Self-Starter responsible for maximizing relationships with Physicians and Hospital Systems. The ideal candidate is an externally focused product owner, who will gain experience in delivering Healthchat’s product solutions for physicians & health systems while leveraging the voice of the customer to drive solution design and delivery.
The BDE will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development and will be primarily responsible for the introduction and successful adoption of Healthchat’s communication solutions while increasing maximum brand awareness among patients.
- Research healthcare organizations to develop prospecting lists
- Network within existing partners to expand our visibility and identify new opportunities
- Create Healthchat leads through proactive outreach (e-mail and phone) to achieve monthly sales goals
- Respond to incoming Healthchat leads and information requests
- Work collaboratively with VP Business Development to follow up on leads, provide follow up materials as needed
- Support the VP Business Development to ensure prospective Healthchat projects and partnerships are moving through the pipeline
- Perform online presentations to engage Healthchat prospects, develop relationships and provide valuable information to the market
- Provide feedback to Healthchat Marketing team in the development of innovative campaigns to support success
- Candidate should have a genuine passion for emerging technologies and solutions
- Ability to build trusted relationships with healthcare executives
- Understanding of the healthcare landscape, including:
- How the ecosystem of technology solutions will facilitate patient engagement in the future (patient decision aids, EMRs, telemedicine, mobile devices, patient self-management tools).
- Self-driven individual contributor is essential as ideal candidate may work remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Track record of managing complex relationships and projects
- Exceptional enthusiasm, interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Experience/proficiency with Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software
We are firmly committed to building a team who will be vested to enjoy our success. The BDE is eligible for equity as well as significant commission opportunities.
Healthchat is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume along with a brief summary of your current career objectives to email@example.com and include the job code HS-E23 in the subject line.